Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sweet 6s' Teen

14th July 2008



Had to celebrate a belated birthday. Stinks though. All thanks to my school exams. "THANK YOU" Anyway... I had fun with my gals. But sadly there are other girls who didn't showed up. I was sooooo dissapointed. But oh well, we took this picture in my bedroom before heading to the Neway Karaoke. Took loads of pictures before we could get some right. Lol.


Took this at Neway Karaoke. Everyone of us sang except for Stephanie and Min Yee. :/ Okay fine maybe I'm just exaggarating... Stephanie did sing but softly... When i mean softly I really mean softly... Min yee did sing one song though... Sigh... But I'm still so dissapointed with them. We ordered lots of food and drinks, we succeeded finishing the drinks but not the food though. But anyway we did have fun. :]

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hey i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really did... it's just that my voice is not as loud as yours!!!!!!!!! I sang a few songs! Min Yee sang only 1!